Thursday, December 08, 2005

Six Six Crush @ The 400 Bar

Last night was Six Six Crush at the 400 Bar. Its been a while, I think I may have been suffering a brief bout of Six Six Crush withdrawl. Something was different last night though. They picked up the pace a bit and their vocals were very loud which is not normally the case. I had a hell of a time.

They opened for Useless whom I did not stick around to see. This is for one major reason. The singer/lead guitarists is one best guitar players I've ever seen. I'm not joking on this one. The problem is that he limits himself. The sets mostly consists of covers and not very challenging ones at that. I would love to see him doing more of his own songs and really shredding the guitar like I know he can. I'm starting to wonder if maybe, he just can't write songs.

No comments: