Thursday, December 22, 2005

John Lennon Tribute: 25 Years

John Lennon tribute was fucking smokin'! Curtiss A is a major rock star. I've always known this but its nice to be reminded every Dec 8th. Who else could sing Imagine and include the term cocksucker? John, the drummer from the Hypstrz is one of the three drummers that played through out the night but he's the one that played on every song. They had two drum sets up, a string bass, and easily 12 people on stage at different times. Jim Boquist, Slim and his kid joined for I'll Cry Instead, I Don't Want To Spoil The Party and I'm A Loser. My Dad and I go to this every year and its really fun to dance my ass of with some of these hippies. Some lady hugging me and saying "love everyone." They all throw their arms in the air and groove a bit. It was so fun. And I think I've decided that my theme song is Rock and Roll Music.

No comments: