Monday, August 22, 2005

Sunday Evening at the Triple Rock

Last night (8/21) was Six Six Crush, Mitra and Red Desert at the Triple Rock. I arrived a bit too late to catch anything other than the last few cords for Red Desert.

Mitra features ex member's of Speeddealer andwas definitely along the same lines. Their sound is tinkering a bit close to nu-metal but the fast pace kept my head bouncing. I'm really not sure what was going on with the singer, he seemed to have started the show with a raging hard on and I believe end up pissing himself before the set was over. I guess he was just that into it.

Six Six Crush, well yeah. Love the band, and I don't know what I can say that I haven't said before. I go to pretty much every show they play and will not stop doing so. Its sad there were so few people at the show, the band is so good and should have a larger crowd. It will happen, time will tell.

No comments: