Monday, June 27, 2005

TC Rock @ The Terminal

A great line up at the Terminal Bar on the 23rd which consisted of The Shockers, Six Six Crush and headlining was the TC Howlers.

The Shockers were stellar and definitely fit the bill. I'm not in a very descriptive mood but they brought the rock and had some pretty good vocals backed by a loud guitar (yeah I know thats pretty vague). Supposedly I knew the guy on vox but don't really remember that.

Six Six Crush, what can I say that I haven't already said? These guys are great. Cool people and hard rockin. Plus the mixing of Seth and Bob on vox just works so well. They were on Out of Step on radio K this past Saturday. Future shows are July 8th at the 400 Bar (with TC Howlers) and July 20th at the Uptown Bar. I'm sure I'll be in attendance at both.

TC Howlers were the headliners and definitely brought the rock in Midnight Evils fashion. The guitars were quick and loud and they had a member sporting a Keith Richards hairdo and the tightest pants I've seen on what looked like a 15 year old. Desite the age issue he kept up well and the band sounded great. I'll be seeing these guys any chance I get. A rockin good time.

No comments: