Friday, June 17, 2005

It's Gettin Out Of Hand

Wednesday night was Plate O Shrimp at the Triple Rock.

The line up had Mark of the Underdog headlining who were a younger group of guys that Plate O Shrimp and the Unstuck gave the headline spot to for support. Also on the bill was a band called 4130.

4130 opened and I wasn't very impressed with this band. Their vocals didn't seem to match up with the speed and sound their guitar was pulling off and it never really synched for me.

Plate -O- Shrimp played next followed by the Unstuck. These two bands have a split 7" out right now that I know for sure is at Treehouse Records and possibly Extreme Noise.

Mark of the Underdog is genuine pop music and they definitely had my foot tapping. Their songs have some good guitar backing with keyboard that subtle in the best way. I'm sure these guys are going to do very well in Minneapolis.

No comments: