Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Naked Raygun @ Triple Rock 5/4/07

Ok I'm going to be the first to admit that I wasn't extremely impressed with this show. I was glad to take advantage of the chance to see this band but they're not something I'd go out of my way for again. It is always inspiring to see a crowd so into a show but it couldn't get me any where as into the music as they were. Plus there was way too much audience participation on the vocals. Jeff looked very happy about how into things the crowd were but I did come here to hear you sing too. I also forgot that it would be an evening of "oooohh oooh ooooowhs." And honestly there's just a certain limit I can take of them. Especially with the band before them, The Methadones also having music filled with that. I've never been a fan of the Methadones, there's too much pop in their punk for me. Anyway. Again, glad I went, got a chance to see it, just wasn't really my thing.

No comments: