Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gore Gore Girls, Ouija Radio, Sons Of Yeah

Another great night at the 7th St Entry on 5/3/07. I pretty much appreciated all bands on this bill for their talent and strong sound. Sons of Yeah started out the show and the crowd was pretty thin at that point. Really wish there were more people as I love dancing to this band but am not much for dancing by myself. If you're reading this and haven't seen this band I highly suggest it. Yes they are all my friends but its the music that brings me to every show. Its a great 50-60s style garage rock that always keeps my toes tapping. The ever talented Ouija Radio was up next which brought a lot more people into the entry. Very progressive, very hard rockin and hard working band. Last up was the Gore Gore Girls. It was so fun to dance to this band with some good friends. And the ladies definitely had the men in the room whiping drool from their chins. They're a great blend of garage rock, sixties girls groups, rockabilly and a punk influence that can't be denied. All bands worked really well together and of course it was the Entry. That always adds a little something.

No comments: