Monday, October 03, 2005

Grudge Match!

Friday nights festivities featured a "Grudge Match" between the Mighty Mofos and Kruddler. Advertised as Loser Leaves Town. Going into this everyone, including Kruddler knew the Mighty Mofos were going to hand them their ass on a silver platter. As much as I enjoy a Kruddler show, there is no one, that can out perform the Mofos. And they were in top form on Friday night. There was pretty much nothing of a crowd which is odd being that its the Mighty Mofos but I guess there was not much advertising for the show. This was a show of all shows, rocking guitars, bloody lead singers and dancing provided by me. Can never express my complete love for this band. Hope to never miss a show of theirs. Great guys who chatted with a friend and I afterwards as well. Being the dork that I am, I took a flyer, a set list and a pic that Ernie tossed my way. If there is anyone in Mpls that has not seen the Batson Brothers perform, do something about it, soon.

No comments: