Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My Hair Is Black Because I Taint It

I absolutely hate getting my hair cut. Mostly because I never get anything exciting or new done. Just clean her up trim her a bit. I like my style I just need to get it refreshed every once in a while. So I go on Sunday for one of these cuts and get the guy that gives me the usual line. "I take it you color your hair yourself?" Damn straight I'm not going to pay you $60 for something that costs me $8. "What color do you use?" Black, what the fuck does it look like? Its not 4 different shades with highlights and shit like that. Its straight black. And yeah it was time to color the roots again but thats why I was getting it cut. So there's a little less to deal with this time around. Gosh, idiot!

So tonight its Black Pearl Clairol Hydrience and Jim Beam (straight cause I'm out of anything that would be good to mix that with). Throw in one part Hootenanny** and its actually a pretty good time in. Mr. Whirly, please don't call me. I've been drinking alone. I just hope this doesn't equal bad dye job. Anyone have a home remedy for black hair dye on white bathroom walls?

**Anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about when I mention Hootenanny, run don't walk, to your local music store. Cheapo's open for another half hour. Call them and tell them you're having an emergency and you need Hootenanny waiting for you at the register STAT.

Love,
Kitten

No comments: