Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

After parties on Saturday night and being hung over on Sunday night it was back to the music on Monday. I rocked out to the Toxic Avengers at the Triple Rock, did the Hip Shake with Eleganza in the Entry, busted a move in the First Ave mainroom and the Safety Dance in the VIP Lounge. It was quite the night.

The Toxic Avengers were very fun ripping through some great Avengers covers all while The Toxic Avenger played in Fast Forward. After that I hit the Entry. Eleganza played Suspicious Minds which had been in my head for the past two weeks so I sang my heart out with them. As usual a strong set of some good old rock songs.

Missed Smitty DJing cause I was in the Entry. There was some hip hop stuff in the mainroom, I danced a bit and was glad to see a good crowd there. Then up to the VIP Lounge for some 80s music including Milli Vanilli and the Safety Dance. An all around movin' sort of night.

No comments: